She strikes when she pleases, and somehow we are expected to continue working/creating/producing whether she’s helping us or hindering us. Maybe it’s just me, but I find her a complete pain. So, like everyone else on the Internet, I put together a list, complete with GIFs, because a plain list is plain boring.
Agree? Disagree? Have a complaint of your own? Leave it in the comments section!
1. Getting inspired by something amazing, but you can’t do anything about it right then, because, you know…life.
2. Trying to get re-inspired when you finally have the time/ability, but you just can’t.
I’ll just put this over here…
3. Needing to write, and even feeling inspired to write, but you can’t stop reading for long enough.
4. Having too many different ideas at one time and not enough manpower to use them all.
5. When people just don’t get why you’re so inspired.
What do you mean you don’t get it? It’s like a metaphor FOR MY LIFE!
6. Finishing your work of art and realizing you hate it.
7. And for some reason you can’t move on from it.
8. When your hands can’t type as fast as your brain is working.
If only we could all type at the speed of God.
9. Wanting to express yourself but you can’t because of all the feels.
Maybe it’s just me who feels like this, but I doubt it.