If I could invent these myself, I would. But unfortunately, I have the kind of mind that prefers not to do math or science.
So if you could pass these ideas along to an inventor friend, I would be forever grateful:
1) A dream recorder – Can’t remember your dream last night? No problem! With the dream recorder you can replay your dream (or nightmare) over and over again. Dazzle your friends and family with your brilliant subconscious.
2) A grammar buzzer – Tired of talking to people whose grammar is significantly below par? Set your grammar buzzer to any level, from “I don’t mean to be rude, but” to “Grammar Natzi.” When you or others are speaking, receive notifications of violations of the English language by the grammar buzzer. Also available for iPhones and writing utensils. (Disclaimer: product does not explain what is wrong, only the presence of wrongness.)
3) Time bender – This is only available for sleepy individuals. When you wake up in the morning and realize you have an hour before it’s time to wake up, tap the snooze on your time bender and be instantly taken back in time to when you first fell asleep. Have a full night of sleep every night!
4) A bank account that doubles your funds by the day! – No more waiting nine or so years on that Roth IRA. Double your funds by the day! No more excuses on saving now, huh?
5) A pocket personal translator – No, I’m not talking about the book. With one push of a button, out pops a holographic translator. Never have problems speaking in other languages again! (Disclaimer: This is only so accurate and should not be used as a replacement for actually learning the language. Beginner/survival phrases only.)
That’s all I’ve got so far, but I think it’s enough to keep someone busy for a while. Feel free to write below in the comment section what you wish someone would invent!
And while we wait for these ideas to be created, let’s listen to Lindsey! Go pre-order her new album because it looks amazing. Ahhhh-mayyyyy-zinggggggg. (Maybe I’ll rescind number 2. I would probably break it after five minutes.)